Ana Events & Travel is a tour operator focusing on southern Albania. We provide two optional onshore excursions in Vlore, Albania for passengers while their boat is anchored in the Port of Vlora. These tours are also available for tourists residing in hotels in Vlora or for groups arriving from other towns in Albania to Vlora.
The first tour is the Vlora city-Llogora Pass excursion. In this tour we will be visiting the city of Vlora and its museums, Kanine Castle, Orikum Archeological Park and Llogara Pass. For this tour we have a modern minibus and bus service, depending on demand. A tour guide in the language requested will be available throughout the tour.
- Pick-up from the Port of Vlora or hotel on modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance for Kanine Castle, Museum of Independence and Ethnographical Museum
- Entry to Orikum Archeological Park
- Visit to Llogora Pass
- Professional Driver and Tour Guide throughout the tour
- Return to Port of Vlora
- Optional lunch at Llogora Pass (approximately 10 Euros/Pax)
The second tour is the Karaburun and Sazan Island excursion (not private throughout). This tour will be with the newest and best tourist ship in Vlora. We will visit Karaburun Peninsula, Haxhi Ali cave and the Island of Sazan (ex-military base, recently opened to tourism).
- Ship transfer to Karaburun Peninsula
- Fresh fruit salads onboard the ship
- Visit to the Haxhi Ali Cave
- Guided tour of the Island of Sazan
- Visit to Independence Museum (if requested)
- Tour Guide throughout the day
- Return to Port of Vlora
- Optional lunch at Karaburun Peninsula (approximately 10 Euros/Pax)
- Sun beds (5 Euros/Pax)
Both these excursions are excellent alternatives to longer tours that might be offered to other places in Albania. There is less driving and the enjoyment from the spectacular views and the understanding of the ancient to the modern history of Vlora region will leave everyone enthralled.
We can also provide guided tours that can speak simultaneous language combinations and both tours are for the whole day, with a starting time 8.30 am.
Vlora city-Llogora Pass Excursion is priced at 50 Euros (minimum 5 passengers required. Otherwise a smaller vehicle will be used).
The Karaburun Peninsula and Sazani Island Excursion is priced at 40 Euros (no minimum number of passengers, as it is not a private tour throughout the experiences).
Please let us know if you require further information. We also have a speedboat at our disposal for private tours of the Vlora Bay, Karaburun Peninsula and Sazani Island.
We remain at your disposal for further information and to provide you with our credentials.